View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Paul_Hammons
PPCGeeks Regular

Paul_Hammons is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Extended_Rom unlocker/unhider, get it here.....

I received my Mogul a few hours ago, haven't even activated it yet..... first things first....

I created this extended rom unlocker and unhider for myself and you all.

Here ya go. Unzip this .zip file, copy over the titan_extrom_tools.cab, run the .cab on your phone. It will install to "Program Files/ExtRom_Tools". Go to this directory using file explorer. Double click on the "titan_extrom_tools.cab" You should get a "success" popup. Soft reset.

"Extended_ROM" should now be showing as a "Flash Drive" in file explorer and is visible from your activesynced connected PC.

One note, the mogul is protesting everytime I delete or add a file to the ext rom, saying this is write protected, just hit ok or skip. Browse out of the directory and come back in to see your changes. (forces a refresh of the directory) If you do not change directories, it will look like nothing changed, but it did change and just didn't refresh. Copies from my PC directly into ext rom are showing up immediately, however.

Hope this helps to start some customizations. I have already cleaned my ext rom of things like goodlink and am working to evaluate the remaining items.

-Paul
Attached Files
File Type: zip titan_extrom_tools_179.zip (4.0 KB, 674 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 09-28-2007 at 12:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.