View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:07 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone have the rubber two-piece case for the TP? Please take pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by dew.man View Post
Just got it yesterday. Put it on, didn't like it.

Can't realy explain why - it's thick and bulky. Using the belt clip leaves the phone is a position where the keyboard can slide open on it's own, and is just not right.

More importantly, at least to your application, is that it turned out to be a real pain to take off to where I had to use a knife to wedge the clip off the phone. This makes it inappropriate for on/off use as you described.

Back to waiting for the Seidio holster clip...
but don't you like the added bonus of virginity protection with every use?