View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW_Vogue_20924 Rom with New IE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Do you know if the IE6 has java enabled? And would DCD's carrier specific cabs work to make it work on Sprint?
IE6 has full javascript and it allows me to do a Full VZW activation on my 6900 with the exeception of e-signature capture and printing the customer agreement can fully build a new line and change plans, esn swap etc. Not even skyfire can do this. I'm uploading a sprint one now to the ftp.