View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 04:52 PM
TreyBeno
Halfway to VIP Status

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Onscreen Full QWERTY Keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
I'm having an issue with the onscreen full qwerty keyboard. Whenever I'm trying to reply to an email/surf the web/reply to sms and I try to use the onscreen keyboard, it opens up in the alphanumeric keyboard. I can't switch back to abc where it shows letters. I only get numbers and symbols by default. I have changed any settings under input. I doubled checked and I have it set to open up in full qwerty keyboard.

Why can't I get it to open up in abc form? I can't even switch to abc even though I click the 'abc' button on the on screen keyboard.

Anyone else seeing this?
Did u by any chance do the modification to enable old school word completion/correction?