View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Here's a list of a my must-have apps... I have not tested all of them yet, however, I will post if I find trouble with any of them...

This is what I have on my Mogul...
  • iLauncher - Task manager and tabs w/shortcuts on Today screen. - Works so far
  • TodayAgenda - Powerful, and free, Today plugin to display Calendar. - Works so far
  • SK Tools - Tools in general: clean temp files, tweaks, process viewer, etc. - Works so far
  • NewsBreak - RSS reader. - Works so far
  • eWallet - Keeps all your card numbers, passwords, etc. - Works so far
  • Google Maps - Self explanatory - Free
  • Resco Explorer w/Registry and FTP addins - File explorer replacement. - Works so far
  • Palringo - IM application with PTT and picture support; currently in beta status with plannes support for MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, and others. App will be free with the option to pay for premium features. - Works so far
  • PhoneAlarm - Today screen display of missed calls, messages, etc. Very skinnable and also provides profiles. - Works so far
  • WeatherPanel - Today plugin for weather. Endless skin possibilities, awesome app!
  • Mark All as Read CAB - Small app that adds the options to Mark All as Read and Delete All to POutlook. - Free. - Works so far
  • Agenda One - PIM Replacement.
  • MemMaid - Similar to SK Tools, more streamlined with less options. I like SK Tools better.
  • Mortscript - Allows to run scripts. The community is working a lot with this! Free.
  • UITweaker - Allows to change User Interface colors - Free.
  • UPX4PPC - Allows to compress files and makes them run faster. It was more useful for devices that do not have as much device memory, still good to have handy - Free.
  • DictMgr - Allows you to edit the dictionary used by auto-completion on the device - Free.
  • Spb Mobile Shell - Advanced but simple Today plugin with tabs, Start menu replacement, a Now screen that can be used as a loc with info like time, appointments, weather, etc.
  • Sprite Backup

---
Don't forget to Search first!
This post has been thanked 3 times.