Old 09-07-2006, 07:54 PM
orbitalcomp
Lurker

orbitalcomp is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
i wanted to get the siedio frost skin with the battery cover with reset hole. but i dont know which on to get cuz they dont have the battery cover under the wx. lol, i want matching colors.
I bought the Palm Flexi Case, and I love it! I previously had the Smoke colored skin on my T650, but it didn't cover the keyboard, and it was very sticky, attracting any and all lint and dust and making it hard to slide in and out of my pocket. This new Palm case is awesome, it has that "baby powder" feel like all the newer skins do, it slides in and out of pockets very easy. It's frost colored and it covers the keyboard and all buttons. It also included a nice anti-glare screen cover, but I prefer the Boxwaves, and I still had two left over from my T650, and they fit perfectly! I had the same cover on my T650 for almost two years, and it has NO scratches...

As for the battery cover with the hole, I don't know if this is a solution for you, but it works great for me and I didn't have to buy a new battery cover.

http://www.trianglepowers.com/ppc6700/Default.aspx
(Reset Button, it's in the Today Screen Plugins section)