View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My initial impressions and observations...
  • Wow I don't know if I should say this... anyone feel the Mogul feels cheap? I mean, the d-pad, the soft keys... I don't know, I feel my 700wx is more robust, like made of better quality materials.
  • I have not installed any apps yet, but I'm worried about the low amount of Program (RAM) memory available.
  • Activating was very easy and the rep I got was very friendly.
  • Windows Live would not sync my personal settings, so sync'ing always failed. Also, why the heck does it have to sync my Hotmail contacts? I don't want to do that but apparently is required to sign in to Messenger?
  • If you for example go to Settings and scroll down all the way down with the thumbwheel, you will not be able to switch tabs. Instead, the thumbwheel keeps jumping from the bottom icon to the current tab.
  • Screen rotation was very quick as far as I have noticed.
  • Both the Software and Music Store are worthless as they are just links to websites, save yourself a Today plugin and add them to your favorites.

Time to start installing apps... will report later!

---
Don't forget to Search first!