View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 04:54 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Exchanging at BestBuy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggoldfingerd View Post
I brought everything when I exchanged mine. I forgot the headphone adapter though, so I have two now. Before they activated the other phone, I inspected it. I'm glad I did, because it had one pixel out, so I inspected a 3rd one and it was ok. The speaker has some issues, I think it can be fixed with software.

Anyway, Sprints internet has been down in my area all week, so my phone isn't fully activated. None of my data works. I hope your swapped phone activates.

Did you hard reset the phone? I had that problem and they told me it was provisioning. Pretty sure it was because I ran a restore from SPB Backup before I left the store!

If you haven't, hard reset, give it a bit of time for the internet provisioning, and you should be good! You may need to go to ##3282# and change your Active profile to 1 - There are a number of articles on that if you're haven't already found them.