View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated: 02/05 - NO LONGER WORKING on Sprint - Real Picture Mail (PicMail, MMS)

This program/hack no longer works on Sprint devices, read the following announcement for more info...

Have Sprint? Have questions about Picture Mail / MMS? Read this first! - Updated 02/29/08

--------------------------------------------------

This is quoted from the 700wx thread as the same app has been reported to succesfully work on the Mogul.

PLEASE! Do not PM me with questions about the MMS hack/app. I did not develop it and do not USE it, so unfortunately I have no helpful input on this. It's not that I don't want to help, it's that I have no idea how to help you.

As said before, the text below was quoted from another post that was posted by Wideawake, our site's admin. Your best bet to get help, is to post on this thread. Hope this clears it up a little...

UPDATE 09/17/07: Please use the simple install method with the newest server settings to fix any issues with the mms app. ~Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
Simple one install method
Advantages no registry editing, and no configuring. Also removed stock loaded pictures and sounds saving about .5mb. Just install the .cab and everything is already set up for you. Enjoy the new extremely simple method of getting Pic/Vid Mail.

EDIT: this will not send video as of yet.....I am working with a member of SU on getting this working.

Download MMS PicMail simple install .zip with .cab inside http://www.ppcgeeks.com/files/PPCGeeksSprintMMS.zip

There you have it! Go to your pics or movies and select one. Select menu, select send, then select MMS. You can now send your picture/video mail with ease.

---
Don't forget to Search first!

Last edited by Pibe38; 03-06-2008 at 12:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.