View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 04:34 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Is there a program that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
LOL!! May I borrow this line? This exactly describes what I've seen in my career. BTW, hope the Sylmar fire didn't get too close
Close enough to get us pretty nervous. We were watching the flames from our home, waiting to see if we should start packing. Thankfully it never came quite as close as last year's fire. That time we were under [non-mandatory] evacuation orders before they got it under control.

And please, use it with my blessing. I'm just so saddened by how our available knowledge and education increases while the people around us seem to get dumber.