View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 04:20 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Exchanging at BestBuy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipple View Post
I was able to do an exchange at bestbuy due to the fact that my phone would not stay in landscape mode with the keyboard pulled out.

It was FAR easier than I thought it was going to be. All I needed was the Phone itself. She took my old phone and put it in the new box. I was able to take my current memory card and put it in the new phone. I believe she said they don't actually send anything back except for the phone itself in order to get credit for it.

I would just for good measure bring in anything unique to the phone though. The box and the disc that came with it. Anything else is generic and can be swapped.

For sure bring the box. It has things like the ESN on the barcodes and they can use that to scan it in for the return and such.

I swapped mine at BB and they didn't care so much about swapping accessories, so long as they thought everything that came w/ the phone was back in the box. I could have duped them pretty good as the reps at the store I was at had no clue what came w/ the phone.