View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 01:52 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ordering From Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyezonz View Post
my order was placed on the same day thru rententions im not sure if its supposed to be a refurb or not but they are charging my account full price until i return my diamond if that helps any

but i called in today to check it for my self spoke to another rep who told me it hasnt been shipped and who ever i spoke with before (THE IDIOT) gave the estimated delivery date
welcome to a potential nightmare. when they did this for me(for a diamond at the time) they double shipped and it took them over a month and a half to get my bill straightened out.