mikejames07
Lurker

mikejames07 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some application and Touch Pro !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan7 View Post
Some application with Touch Pro is not working properly because VGA screen ? Like AmAzene navigation , Sky Fire and some others is there any solution for this ???
I dunno about the other applications, but I contacted Skyfire about it not working with VGA screens. They confirmed it doesn't support resolutions greater than 320 x 320 i.e. VGA screens. They also commented that they realized the problem and are planning to support VGA in the future but don't have a time frame on when this will be available. I'd assume this is the problem with other software as well.

Here is the email I got from them....

Phones with a resolution higher than 320x320 pixels are not currently supported. This includes the Samsung SGH-i900 and the HTC Touch Diamond. We have plans to support VGA Windows Mobile phones in the future, however, we are not commenting about the specific timeframe right now. We realize that you can install Skyfire onto your VGA phone, however, it will not run properly and the screen will not render completely. Until we support VGA phones, there is no work around for this issue. To stay up to date, please subscribe to our blog."

Thanks, Skyfire Support