View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalexiou
Malatesta,

I gotta admit all the great things you had to say about the 700wx influenced my decision, but as a former 6700 user there really is no looking back. After all the hacks, the 6700 became a great device, but as a phone, one-handed usage and battery life the 700wx destroys the 6700. I am really thrilled with it thus far as well as getting a great deal. Thanks for the feedback you have been posting about the device.

Dimitri
np and glad to help! I think this device will be a hit. Even (gasp!) former Palm OS users are enjoying it and this could be the kind of high-profile/success device that WM5 needs to really get big...which then means more programs, more tweaks...more services. We all gain.