View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:00 PM
aznmode
VIP Member

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Returned my Touch Pro - Dpad wasn't working

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac View Post
Well, I had to take back my Touch Pro today. It was simply not useable. The D-pad would never allow me to move to the right and for some reason, it screached to a halt even with a hard reset. If I clicked on any tab in TF3d, it would take about 5 or 6 seconds to actually open. I have no idea what was wrong with it.

Best Buy took it back with no questions. The new one is working fine, but I'm still not happy with the D-Pad. Up & Down is no problem, but you really have to click out side the circle to get left and right to work properly. Anyone else experiencing this?
What everyone is saying about the Dpad left right up down button is correct. You have to press outside the circle. I don't know about the 5-6 sec issue on TF3d. Unless you are trying to view SMS, emai, picture, Music. I know lag occurs when you first view them after a reset. Once they open though, there is rarely any lag. Unless you reset the phone again.