View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 06:52 PM
mtnmedic
PPCGeeks Regular

mtnmedic is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PictureMail...Why isnt it working???

Mine works just fine. Even after the downloaded update. One thing I noticed, however - and this may be what you're experiencing - is that it takes a WHILE to complete sending. Not sure why this is, but as far as I know it DOES work. My sister and mother get my picmail just fine and I receive from them picmail without any issues. Just the actual transmission (sending) from this phone takes more time than you might expect. Try just sending a basic photo and setting the phone aside for a while (some minutes) and check back later. I think, with mine, it takes literally a minute or two to send.

Yeah, it's a bit long but you know what? BETTER THAN NOT AT ALL! I'm very happy my PPC phone can finally do this. I used to have the 6700 since it first came out and subesequently the Touch for another year. Through all that time, I was frustrated that the only way I could send pictures I just took with the phone was via email. While not perfect, I welcome this capability on my Touch Pro and will simply hope that the transmission (sending) process can be improved in the future.

"No...but if we think fast enough, we just might live to lie about it."

Last edited by mtnmedic; 11-20-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: additional