View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Ezrem
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Ezrem is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TouchFlo Music & Power Button = Mute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
music playback only stops if you are using through speaker... if you plug in headphones youll notice it plays normally. it'll also play normally through the speaker if you let the screen auto shutoff... again, the problem only comes when its shut off manually with speaker... if you're on the go with headphones then it isn't a problem... i use s2p with music on the storage card and orb for streaming my pc songs... still use touchflo music tab but rarely
i think music tab uses windows media player, which if im not mistaken has always been like that.
I'll use Kinoma once it's full-VGA, probably - though it does have its issues. Why they refuse to just let us select our own media locations is beyond me. For now I just really like that everything is integrated into TF3D. I'm not one of those people that needs to customize eeeeeeeverything. I just want it nice and clean, and for it to work the way I expect. That said, the O2 Blue theme is considerably nicer than the stock Sprint one...even if it is a tad slower.