View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 02:58 PM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I have a Touch Pro with a Bad ESN

probably because he bought it off e-bay from a person that stole it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmcneill View Post
I bought it 3rd party and it says its linked to an account.. reported lost. I know it has a bad ESN because I called them.
or that too but same difference. get your money back from the 3rd party not worth the hassle. If they give you stink tell them you will report them to the authorities for selling stolen merchandise.