View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 02:39 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Att Htc Fuze For Free $$$$$$$$$

From what I see, thats ONLY with a specific plan.

"Only show me plans where my phone price will be FREE "

is a listed option.

Also found this if it formats right... (it didn't format right!)

This is an option that starts at $30 a month. So yes, it's legit but if you chose the unlimed plan ($99 a month) plus the required data plan ($30 a month) your monthly total is $129.99 but yes, the phone after rebate is free.

"The retail value of this purchase is $509.99 -- Your discounted price is $99.99.
You are eligible for mail-in rebates totaling $99.99 -- After rebates you pay only $0.00.

**AT&T will bill you $36.00 for activation on your first bill,
and $129.99 per month (plus taxes & fees) each subsequent month."

About Blackberry/PDA Smartphone Features from AT&T

Price of your phone requires that you maintain one of these data features for six months. Browse the Internet, access and manage your personal e-mail from up to 3 accounts, even use your phone as a modem! PDA Data features for your Blackberry, PDA or Smartphone are the key to making your smartphone, well smart. Without them you're just carrying a keyboard!
Feature PDA Personal PDA Personal Bundle PDA Personal with Tethering
Monthly Fee $30.00 $50.00 $60.00

Internet DataUnlimited data usage for PDA's and SmartphonesUnlimited data usage for PDA's and SmartphonesUnlimited data usage for PDA's and Smartphones w/tetheringCellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoUnlimited Cellular VideoText MessagesNoneUnlimited messagingNone

Last edited by aceracer24; 11-20-2008 at 02:48 PM.