View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 12:40 PM
BigDiesel07
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: What's the recommended divx/video player?

I don't know if it handles Divx but I use Kinoma. In my opinion it is the best media player out there in my opinion.. It lets you play YouTube clips straight from the program and your also able to log into your account to access your favorites and playlists... It works with most of the video and audio codecs out there... It also supports VGA so it looks great on the TP screen.. And you can use it to view pictures also... I use the free version.. I posted the link below... It goes straight to downloading so be warned...

http://kinoma.com/freeplay/download/
This post has been thanked 2 times.