View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Scrotum
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Talking Text messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDD227 View Post
Ok so I got a little freaked out the other day. I know that the phone talks and tells you your upcoming appointments and is supposed to anounce incoming calls with voice when it's set up. However the other day I text a Dr friend of mine who is using a blackberry on Verizon and when he replied my touch pro told me what his text message said. Scared the crap out of me at first then I thought it was pretty cool but then I got to thinking if he types something I don't want anybody to hear I'm scr**ed. I have received many text from many people and this only happens with his text. I can't figure out what setting is allowing this, haven't tryied to turn off voice command yet as I use it alot but this could be a potential kick in the a** if your not carefull.
Any thoughts? Suggestions? Anyone else had this happen? Thanks in advance for you advise.
The default is to only announce high priority messages, his may be high priority considering he is a DR.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~
This post has been thanked 1 times.