View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 06:06 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: How to make No2Chem's Kitchen's work in new build os (Good Instructions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Did not work for me. For some reason the .txt files that come bundled work better, except for the error everyone else is getting about the version number.

Your .txt files give me an error stating that the no2chem generic oem is missing, carriers, core is missing, titanvogue missing.....

Odd...
This is a new problem with the unified kitchen and not with no2chem's old kitchens. You just have to ignore it and it still works. I have not PMed No2chem on it yet as I have been away for the weekend. I tried other sprint oem carrier files from the ppckitchen and it still does not work. So the fix for now is to click ok and then select sprint and everything works. Very strange.

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.