View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 05:38 PM
toviaheli
Halfway to VIP Status

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Re: How to make No2Chem's Kitchen's work in new build os (Good Instructions)

Did not work for me. For some reason the .txt files that come bundled work better, except for the error everyone else is getting about the version number.

Your .txt files give me an error stating that the no2chem generic oem is missing, carriers, core is missing, titanvogue missing.....

Odd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Ok so if you have the new build os and are having issues getting it to work with no2chems kitchen, below are the steps to make it happen. Also want to thank Gguru for the additional help on making it work.

Extract the No2chem_Titan_Core and nueROM3_Selections_Projects

(The No2chem_Titan_Core zipped archive only has NueROM3_Selections.txt and kitchen_config.txt in the zip archive. The nueROM3_Selections_Projects zipped archive only has the Projects NueRom3_Selections.txt file in it. )

Copy the two extracted files, NueROM3_Selections.txt and kitchen_config.txt from the no2chem Titan Core archive to your no2chem_Titan_Core folder and overwrite the two files which are already in there.

The file path should be somewhat of the following:

Windows OS which are x86 the file path should be
C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Kitchens\NueRom\no2ch em_Titan_Core

Windows OS which are x64 the file path should be
C:\Program Files (x86)\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Kitchens\no2chem_Tita n_Core

Now copy the extracted file nueROM3_Selections.txt from the nueROM3_Selections_Projects extracted archive and overwrite the existing file in the Projects folder of the PPCkitchen.

The file path should be somewhat of the following:

Windows OS which are x86 the file path should be
C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Projects

Windows OS which are x64 the file path should be
C:\Program Files (x86)\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Projects

Now open build os and select nueROM3_Selections.txt and you will also have all the PPCkitchen shareware and other Oem's. If you still have issues I will be more than happy to help.

Screenshots on file paths on a Windows OS x64 bit system Below. The two screenshots on preview are really too hard to see so attached are two 2560x1600 screen shots to help you along.

Cheers,

Mikee

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133

Last edited by toviaheli; 11-16-2008 at 06:02 PM.