Thread: Clock help!
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:42 AM
rdd0512
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Clock help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsen View Post
The first time I tried this, I didn't start TouchFlo3D at one part of this, and I ended up with a large white box in the upper left of every tab except the Home tab. But you may not have to worry about this if you're just going to do the clear clock and you don't want to remove the "curtains" and have a background on each tab.
how do you get rid of the box? i read 50 pages in the other thread and no one mentioned a fix.... i screwed up and didnt save the other file after i copied over it... oops. any way besides hard reset to go back to stock? or can you pist a copy of all the manilla files in one .zip so i can just copy over all mine and go back?

*************nevermind i did it, but not the way everyone posted, i did all the clock and tab mods and when i install the background4all cab last it fixes the white sqare issue

Last edited by rdd0512; 11-16-2008 at 04:54 AM.