View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 02:27 AM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera On Mogul Always Running Out Of Memory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
nuerom-m?? is that the new version??? can you confirm that ie6 is included or is it still in the works??
Yeah. You can download it off of nuerom.com. The only thing really missing or buggy is it's missing a comm manager but that's just a cab file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
what build are you using? i was having the same issue but it was recommended to me by someone else on the site (sorry i forgot who) to use build 1660 and it runs fine now
I forget how to check. Sorry.