View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:21 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Edit Manilla Graphics?

Quick word of warning when using Manila Editor... You can NOT change the Internet tab globe icons or the Sprint default background with 0.2 version of this tool. It will result in a "White Out" effect for that button.

If you want to replace it, you need to edit the file "27c65cbd_manila" so that it looks like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<InternetPortal>  
  <IncludeUserFavorites>True</IncludeUserFavorites>
  <Banner
    DefaultImagePath="\Windows\Globe.png"
    SelectedImagePath="\Windows\Globe_Selected.png"
    Width="480"
    Height="215" />
  <OperatorLinks>
    <Link
      Text="YouTube"
      Executable="\windows\youtube.exe"
      ImagePath="\Windows\HTC\Assets\Images\InternetPortal\youtube.qtc" />
  </OperatorLinks>
</InternetPortal>
Then, your replacement globes should be "Globe.png" and "Globe_Selected.png" and must be copied to the \Windows folder on the phone along with the new manila file. Incidentally, this is where you can remove the YouTube icon as well by removing the 3 lines found between the OperatorLinks markers.

I'm not sure about replacing the background yet, but I will update this post if I find it.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 11-13-2008 at 10:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.