View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 02:52 AM
Nagual
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jabra BT3030 on the Touch Pro (interesting A2DP Bluetooth use info)

Interesting posts you two. I've done more experimenting tonight and unfortunately it looks like my Samsung headset and the Jabra don't get along quite as well as I first thought.

What happens is that in order to get them to coexist, it looks like I must turn the Samsung on first, otherwise its commands don't get recognized by the TP after the Jabra is on.

And, a smaller but interesting issue is that even if I turn them both on in that proper order, the Jabra's Play/Pause/Track Skip commands don't work most of the time although it continues to wirelessly transmit the music. I have to use the music controls from the TP. Funny enough the Jabra's volume controls continue to work though.

Can you confirm that with the Jawbone II you are able to maintain use of the Jabra's playback/skip commands? And is that regardless of what gets powered on first? I was suspecting the age (and older BT version) of my Samsung to be the possible culprit. Thanks!