View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 12:13 AM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Cleanup (Sprint Edition)

Hmm, actually, I find that all of the Windows Mobile phones always tend to be a little more data friendly than they are call friendly in terms of battery life. This pack makes all the power modifications that I know of, and I have always had pretty decent battery life.

That said, with any new device the radio can always stand some tweaking by HTC, and your usage habits can make a big difference too. As a base comparison, however, I take mine off the charger every morning around 7:00am. I have two email accounts checking every 30 minutes (rather than push). I text frequently, maybe 30 minutes of calls a day, check weather every few hours, and occassional web surfing. By 11:00pm, I'm down to 50-60% with the settings in my cab file.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 11-13-2008 at 01:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.