View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 06:34 PM
whinecellar
Lurker
Threadstarter

whinecellar is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mac users: success with Missing Sync or Syncmate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssmostdumbest View Post
it works for me, your phone has to be in activesync mode. as soon as i plug my tp in activesync mode in in the WM connection come up. i use missing sync but be warned when you sync the pics on your contacts it messes up the people tab making it useless until you erase the ones with the pics from your mac
Thanks for the reply. Do you mind if I ask for specifics, because I have tried EVERYTHING, and it simply will not work for me.

- is your TP stock or are you running any 3rd party stuff?
- what's your Mac setup: machine, OS version, etc.
- do you have "Enable advanced network functionality" checked or not in USB to PC settings?
- which version of Missing Sync are you running? I'm on 4.0.3 and have also tried the new 4.0.4 beta...
- did you have to manually install any Missing Sync CABs on your TP or did it do everything automatically?

I feel like something dumb is just not set right somewhere. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Missing Sync, even on different computers, and it won't work on any of them which tells me it's on the TP side. I may resort to a hard reset on the TP, because otherwise I'm out of options.

Thanks again for your help!