View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 02:56 PM
BigDiesel07
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Transfer Movies from CPU to PRO???

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
what are you guys using for movies? what type of files are you downloading and how are you converting. is there step by step guide to this. im having trouble.

-Chez
The program I use to play videos is the Kinoma FreePlayer... Great video/audio player.. It also lets you watch YouTube videos straight from the program..

Here is the link to it... The Free version is what I use... This is the link to the download page, and it may start up automatically..

http://kinoma.com/freeplay/download/

Most of the files I download are .flv or .wmv.. If the Kinoma Player cannot play it, I usually convert the video to .wmv, using Mediaconveter.org..
After I convert it, I use ActiveSync to transfer it..

What specifically are you having trouble with?
This post has been thanked 2 times.