View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 01:09 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MSL not unlocking Sprint Diamond after flash... no internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Sorry bro... I am very tired and feeling slightly mushy in the brain at the moment, so I am out of ideas. PM me in the morning (to remind me) and let me look at the issue again with some sleep behind me...

Hell, I have another new Diamond in the box in my office and can try breaking it in the morning just to see if we can figure out how to fix it. Success is having a similar issue with no data on his right now, too.

And I am all about trying to break stuff that isn't already broken
lol alright bro... you really don't have to try to break your other one haha... although it will be helping success out too... i got like 3 days til i get my new one in...

get some rest bro, get that back better

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!