View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 11:51 PM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: how do I keep screen on while in call

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23 View Post
i remember there was a setting in wm6.1 to disable touchscreen while in call. which i couldn't find. But anyhow, is there a setting to enable the backlight while in call. Sometimes i need to press a number while dialing a customer service service number, and the phone screen just turns off right after it connects me. It's pretty annoying i have to press the power button to turn back on the screen to get to the dialpad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam316 View Post
I would like to know how to do this as well. I hate that after I have finished a phone call I have to press the power button to press the call end option. I guess they made it this way so that your cheek doesn't actually end the call!
... are you guys serious? so my question is why would you want to disable the touch screen portion when you also want to (at times) dial a number while in a call... doesnt that kind of contradict itself?? i never realised hitting the power button could cause such a hassel.. its a simple push to turn the screen on and another to turn it back off...sheesh. my guess is if you really want such an app, then you might be luckier at xda-developers.com.. they do most of the app making over there. ill check my phone to see if i can find that disable touchscreen setting, i never knew it was even available

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol

Last edited by blue4shizzle; 11-11-2008 at 11:53 PM.