Thread: Cab
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:35 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
If you're trying to delete something that came "standard" with your phone you won't be able to delete them (they are part of the ROM...which is your "default" operating system).

What sort of dialer are you trying to install? The 700wx does not allow for a skinned dial pad if that's what you're trying to do.

I would also be careful about randomly deleting files...that is a good way to set yourself up for a hard reset.

Cabs are usually used for installing applications/programs and you're not going to find them in your device.

late,
Coz

oh...and welcome to the board.