amy04
Lurker

amy04 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to amy04
Oops...

Please, someone.. help?

This is the story.. I went to install the wallpaper on every tab zip file which has several different .cab files in it, including one for a transparent clock. I installed each of these and followed directions exactly, but when I came to overwrite the manila folder, I could not get it to overwrite (it told me it was either in use or there wasn't enough space or it wasn't able to be overwritten). I decided for the last time that I knew nothing of what I was doing so I went to uninstall all the files.

However, the Sprint2FlipClock cab would NOT remove itself. In fact, it's still there. When I went to remove it, it said that it could not be removed completely, and did I want to remove it from the installed programs list? I did all of this without TF3D enabled, and then did a soft reset and enabled TF3D again. The picture above shows what I got. The clock is all jacked up.

I cannot find out how I can uninstall this freaking cab file. Moreover, I saw that some people had successes with reinstalling programs and then deleting them using Settings/Today/System/Remove Programs, so I tried that, but after I confirmed that it could uninstall the previous version of the program, it told me it could not be removed.

If anyone could help I would truly appreciate it. And after I (hopefully) get this resolved I am sticking with the stock TP... it's only giving me trouble.

Oh yes, and if any of these specs help give you insight as to what I'm working with, I have a Sprint TP, but no Windows computer.. I'm on a Mac and using The Missing Sync to sync files and such.