View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 08:07 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any one have a discolored Back on their touch pro

yeah, it's just dirt from your hands. That rubber coating seems to hold alotta dirt. Use some dishwashing liquid (grease cutting) and it should clean it right up. On another note, everyone (well a few...) were complaining about the back sqeeking. Mine is now doing it and also noticed 2 corners (opposite from one another) are slightly warped. DANGIT!!!! I understand the more you use something, it gets dirty, worn out, scratches, etc....but it hasn't been 2 weeks and this is kinda rediculous. I'm not gonna trade it in cause the phone works great and my complaints are so minor. Besides, only I know about them and I'm not gonna go blabbin to others about it. When I show my phone to people, they don't put the phone to their face and inpect every inch and if they did, I would call them a bloomin' moron and ask them to french kiss it like a biotch!! lol