View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:58 PM
aceracer24
VIP Member

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManX View Post
Does anyone have a dummped stock ROM newer than the posted one. It's build date is 9/12 which was lower than the one that came on my TP, which was 9/14. I'm looking for one that is closer to the 10/20 dates I've been seening everyone else have. Mine came from eCare and seems to have a few bugs here and there and is older, the custom ROMs just aren't to my liking yet, I tryed them and wish I hadden't since I can't go back to the ROM I had.

Anyways... If someone has pointers on how to dump and build a new ROM I have a second TP comming after the latest backorder due to arrive today or tomorrow I could get the ROM off of... But I don't know how to make it flashable.

-MadManX
You won't get a newer date on the Sprint dumped roms. To the best of my knowledge, all of the roms currently for Sprint (stock) are the exact same one so even a new dump will still give you the same rom just a newer dumped date.