View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 06:28 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: how to get Opera and IE to think i'm on a desktop pc

I wish we had these Settings under the Settings of Opera like the Omnia Opera v9.5 Build 1957
(see attached Pics)

(located here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=opera+2392)

I have the build 1957 on my mogul (it is the best so far, but not the fastest) and it has 3 things fixed/added that none other Opera build I found.

1. the address bar does NOT "go away" when using the slide out keyboard
2. it has the option of "set as default Browser" under advanced (see pic sshot03.jpg)
3. It lets you choose how to identify on the internet (handheld or PC) (see pic sshot03.jpg)

I tried getting this settings ported/conbined to the newer build but...no success...hopefully someone can do make this happen with the newer builds??
cheers..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot002.jpg (8.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot003.jpg (10.8 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!