View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
BAF MSL Grabber, version 1

BAF MSL Grabber is an application to quickly and painlessly give you the MSL code for any CDMA HTC device running Windows Mobile. It sure beats having to do manual hacking or trying to convince Sprint to give it to you over the phone. The MSL is the code you are required to enter to edit any of your radio parameters. One popular parameter change is to lower the slot-cycle index, which makes your phone poll the tower more often, thereby making your phone ring quicker when someone calls you. Radio/PST configuration edits can be found all over the web via Google.

Please note that to use this you must have .NET 3.5 instealled on your device.

To download, please visit http://www.baf.cc/bafmsl - you can either download the .cab and transfer it to your phone and install it, or scan the QR code with software such as i-Nigma. OEM is also over at the site. This is the first fully QR-Code ready app I have released, meaning that if you go to the About tab and click share, a QR code will pop up so others can scan+download directly off the screen of your device.

Screenshot:

I hope this isn't going to put me in some kind of legal jeopardy. I don't see why it would, maybe I need a disclaimer someplace though.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Baffles; 11-16-2008 at 10:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 88 times.