View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:06 PM
jgatter
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Daimond Cabs, Sprint Cabs and Related

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Don't be so sensitive, all that's said was simple sentences. You were not bashed, the obvious was simply pointed out. What's the point of this second identical thread anyway? If you want to give it more attention, you could just link to it in your signature. BTW, you spelled Diamond wrong in your thread title.
It's not about more attention... I noticed that I don't even look at the other thread anymore... I tought this would be more useful in this UPGRADES thread instead... and I have no idea how to move posts or delete them.

The thread is there for the ones who need it, I am not advertising anything. Just trying to help just like many other people do here, creating and going after so many things that makes our devices so great. I was just trying to do my part since I am not nearly as experienced as the people who makes the kitchens and roms, into helping others, the same way I was helped here.
This post has been thanked 4 times.