View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 06:30 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is there really no way to remove stock progs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim-tim View Post
ok so i didnt brick it. what is happening is that after the hard reset. it goes to do the initial setup. then the customizations and what not. i soft reset there. then once it boots up... it goes right the f*ck back to the main set up screen where it displays that annoying message "Preparing your device for first use"

did htc and sprint just eff us because honestly half the stuff on here i doubt highly is even necessary and just bogging down this phones actual capabilities...

so i skipped the customizations again. i think imma try and get touch flo the hell outta here. i mean it looks pretty but damn maybe thats the reason.
TouchFlo is just a today plugin, uncheck it in the today items screen if you don't want to use it, and it will just cost you a bit of storage space. If you want to get rid of the Sprint bloatware though, I suggest flashing a custom rom. I have been having good luck with JD's rom, and he just updated it to the final version.
This post has been thanked 1 times.