View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:37 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best way to apply screen protector

of course like many i use the steam room method but also when applying the protector starting from the bottom I peel it on slowly so that it almost forms a 'C' while going on... everytime i do this it automatically seals to the screen without the chance of bubble forming. Takes all of 15 seconds and aligns perfectly everytime as well... it's an art lol

Best... Member... Ever...