View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:30 PM
ez2bgman
PPCGeeks Regular

ez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
NOTE -- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNLOCK YOUR PHONE BEFORE FLASHING TO A CUSTOM ROM!
USE THIS THREAD TO UNLOCK --wow

Flash from microSD Card (Thanks to MadlyAlive):

1. Make sure you backup anything that is necessary to your day to day operations! At a minimum, please perform an ActiveSync to Outlook or your Exchange server prior to flashing!
2. Rename the custom ROM NBH file from RUU_Signed.nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh
3. Copy RAPHIMG.nbh to the root of your microSD Card.
4. Hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously. While you're still holding those 2 buttons, press the reset button with your stylus.
5. When your Touch Pro tells you to do so, press the power button to begin the flash process. If you do not get the message to press the power button to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not have the file at the root of your microSD card.
6. When flashing is complete, perform a soft reset.
I tried both methods to flash n2c's ROM on my TP but I have had no luck. I prefer using the memory card method. I unlocked the phone. I renamed the file as mentioned above and then copied the file to c:\Mobile Device\Storage Card. I entered bootloader mode and waited, and waited, and waited. Nothing happened. I never saw a prompt to hit the power button.

What am I doing wrong?

Here's a pic of the file name/location:

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01d.jpg (109.0 KB, 760 views) Click for barcode!