View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best way to apply screen protector

I got extremely lucky with my new Pro. What I did was steam up my bathroom for 5 minutes with he door closed. Then before I walked it I dusted my self off out the bathroom and waited 1 minutes so any left over dust in the air falls off. Then I opened the bathroom door slowly and walked in slowly. BTW.. I never remove the plastic film over the screen that comes with Pro out the box. I always leave it there until I am ready to apply the screen protector. Once I am inside the bathroom I shut the shower off and wait another 2 minutes so the steam somewhats fades away a bit. The I grab the Pro and screen protector and put them side by side. I peal the Pro plastic film off slowly so i don't agitate any dust over my cloth. If you can go in naked its better. Otherwise just move slowly so you don't knock off any small lints from your clothing. Once I slowly peel of the plastic film I immediately peel off the screen protector from its backing. I do this all slowly. The waste no time and try to align it to your best of aligning abilities. I always do it from top to bottom. This was my first perfect installation and I have 0 bubbles and the notorious side bubbles are non existing since I laid it perfectly square to it. i was amazed how lucky I got.