peejayek
Lurker

peejayek is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best way to apply screen protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0b0ard View Post
First off, start from the top of the phone and apply it to the bottom. Start from the top end of the screen protector sheet (the end with the speaker cutout) with the top of your Touch Pro screen. Carefully pry one of the edges up and evenly pull a quarter of an inch of screen protector film from the sheet. Carefully apply the sticky side of screen protector film to the top quarter inch of the phone, making sure that any sides are not overlapping. Use a downward-slightly forward motion with the screen protector sheet. This will force the screen protector film onto the Touch Pro screen, and will minimize, if not eliminate the risk of bubbles. Continue this motion until you have the screen protector applied to the phone. It's kind of hard to explain, so I made a diagram attachment.
actually, im a sales rep at sprint and put a million of theses things on.. you have the right idea but you want to start from the bottom and work your way up. reason being is that it will be a strait edge. in other words. if you start from the bottom. line up the corners of the screen protector with the corner of the screen. peel back a quarter of and inch and i use a credit card to smooth out the air bubbles as i peel back more and more of the screen protector.. if you start from the top. you might not put the screen proitectore on perfectly strait which means when yo uget to the bottom, it will slightly overlap the home or back button. if you start from the bottom and line up the corners, it will fit perfictly all the way up to the speaker.