View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:27 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Simple Pin required for exchange server email

I'm not going to sway anyone from doing what they want with their phone and their company policy, but as a Systems Administrator, we have certain security policies in place for not only the company's protection, but the employee's as well. System policies wouldn't be in place unless they were absolutely necessary. My company is a national healthcare IT consultative firm and we have to comply to many government regulations that require to keep the company, employees and our clients safe and secure.

Just my $.02, but I would strongly recommend not doing this...

Please don't flame me!

This post has been thanked 3 times.