View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:39 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsplease View Post
Need some help. Cant seem to figure out how to rename the "sprint music" tab to just Music. I see it was done on the diamond (per xda) editing a manilla file. Anyone know which file it is on the TP?
edit 090661f7_manilla, use notepad to do it and then use Resco Explorer or simular to send it back into the \windows folder.

Easy way to fix is look for "Sprint Music" and delete Sprint and you're done. This is the same way I change Mail to E-Mail and Music to LilRico's Music

Last edited by LilRico; 11-04-2008 at 11:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 19 times.