View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 09:04 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: How many simultaneous e-mails via Outlook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
To re-write it in case mine makes any more sense:

You have what's assumed to be virtually unlimited POP/IMAP accounts. I know I have three, and I'm pretty sure you can have a lot more than that.

You can have only one Exchange account. Whatever you sync with Exchange wirelessly, though, cannot be synced with your computer via ActiveSync. So if you set it to sync your mail, you can't also sync it with your desktop. As far as I was aware this held true with calendar, contacts, etc. But if you just set up your home Outlook to use RPC over HTTP then it'll sync the same information anyway, making the phone unnecessary for that task.
See that's what I thought, but I'm running Vista and I was just able to re-pair my phone with WMDC and choose Calendar, Contacts and Tasks.

EDIT: Someone will have to see if you can/can't do this with XP...I can check tomorrow while at work, but I'm running Vista and Linux at home.

Last edited by MadlyAlive; 11-03-2008 at 09:06 PM.