View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:58 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: How many simultaneous e-mails via Outlook?

To re-write it in case mine makes any more sense:

You have what's assumed to be virtually unlimited POP/IMAP accounts. I know I have three, and I'm pretty sure you can have a lot more than that.

You can have only one Exchange account. Whatever you sync with Exchange wirelessly, though, cannot be synced with your computer via ActiveSync. So if you set it to sync your mail, you can't also sync it with your desktop. As far as I was aware this held true with calendar, contacts, etc. But if you just set up your home Outlook to use RPC over HTTP then it'll sync the same information anyway, making the phone unnecessary for that task.
This post has been thanked 1 times.