View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:48 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: How many simultaneous e-mails via Outlook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrecint View Post
I know this is more of a WM question, but I'm getting a Pro so wanted to know this.
Currently I want to sync it with my home calendar and POP e-mail that is on my desktop PC. I have 2 POP accounts.
I also want to connect to my work's Exchange server and use the mail and calendar through Active Sync Push. Is this possible? Or can I not switch between these??

Thanks
For Mail, you can have multiple POP/IMAP accounts and 1 Exchange ActiveSync account.

You can set your ActiveSync at home to sync with your Calendar, Contacts and Calendar but not your home E-Mail since your Exchange ActiveSync is already setup to sync mail.

I hope I didn't confuse you...I had to re-type that a couple times.

This post has been thanked 1 times.