View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
thewayofwright
N00b

thewayofwright is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Having to upgrade a shared plan to get DATA.

The official rule is that the TP and Diamond requires a new shared plan that has either 1500 or 3000 minutes in order to gain access to the $30 data plan that activates data on all your phones. Well, I have an old retention plan that is crazy jacked up with first incoming min free, bonus 200 minutes on all 4 lines, 6pm nights free, lines 3&4 free, unl txt 4 lines free, and data on 3 lines except the line with the TP.

Sprint kept saying over and over again, Mr. Wright, in order to get data on a 4G phone, not an older 3G phone, youll have to upgrade your plan to our new share 1500 or 3000. Well, screw that. I officially called retentions and weesled my way into the ONLY way possible to have data on a line with a TP. Its called a "PICK A PACK BUNDLE SERVICE" on the back end with sprint. reps with retentions can at anytime use this very old wild card, al-a-cart trick, of which, many reps arent even fimiluar with, and add a data + txt package to a line with a TP. Apperently, ANYOTHER method of trying to add data will result in a warning screen with reps say that the account type is invalid. But again, this feature mentioned a second ago will add vision + txt unlimited, and it will do so with no warning screen of compatibility.

I am just looking out for my peeps... Peace.